Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

A mystery

20 Dundalk

Recommended Posts

Does anybody know which brand artic has "wheel pants" or whatever they are called on the rear wheels like the old Caddy and Lincolns had I saw one a block away and could not tell if it was the same as i have seen in our lot


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.