Midday 5 service Question...

Juelz4309

Well I got off the (4) at 161 ST Today around 12pm and noticed they had 3 (5) Trains stacked on the middle track and Running (5) trains between 149 and Flatbush/Bowling green.and I would guess Dyre to 180th. I didn't see it posted on any advisory posters or Anything like that so....What gives! Lol...this is been goin on a couple weeks now I believe...Thanx Folks! :cool:

Guest lance25

Construction work on the White Plains Road line has split the (5) services on some weekdays between E 180 St and 149 St-Grand Concourse. There have been notices on the (MTA)'s website about the service change. I don't know whether there were any at the stations or on the trains.

Well I got off the (4) at 161 ST Today around 12pm and noticed they had 3 (5) Trains stacked on the middle track and Running (5) trains between 149 and Flatbush/Bowling green.and I would guess Dyre to 180th. I didn't see it posted on any advisory posters or Anything like that so....What gives! Lol...this is been goin on a couple weeks now I believe...Thanx Folks! :cool:

Midday GO to allow outdoor work on lower WPR

Archived