Welcome to my trip the master's diaries episode Maryland

qjtransitmaster

Nyfamous have you done extreme trips with many different modes at once

Try this on MTAmaryland trip date 6th involves local buses:

1st bus I took 64 north ave to downtown then the QB40 limited stop to eastern ave wawa.

2) then I venture out again on QB40 to make a timed connection with the 55 at middle river the buses were sardine cans then to wawa at pulaski hwy shop #2 then

3) bus #4 which is CRUSHED for a bus that runs hourly lol take to north point wawa this line is one very crooked route.

4) then at 4pm #4 again to eastern ave for QB40 to CMS for the 77 to rolling road wawa

5) finally I end my trip with 77 bus to metro subway then MARC back to DC hostel.

Then day 2 trip from heck 7th

1) subway was backed up with disabled train then all hell broke loose on the 56 I take it to wawa

2) 56 back to subway then to cultural center for MARC to new carrollton for TheBUS 21X

3) Crushed 21x I chased it since it was tightly scheduled my MARC came at 5:26 the bus was leaving in 4 mins!!!!!!!!! then to the college for TB26

4) RANTpower style MIA 5:34 trip 6:07 was late took to wawa again then

5)TB26 to the 21X I call 7 PM was a NO SHOW MIA LIB style. Prince george's THEBUS is also run by veolia!!!!

6) I take it to new carrollton to try and get the WMATA G12 But I missed it instead of wait an hour I take WMATA orange to l'nfant plz for the Green line to greenbelt

7) greenbelt is the most deserted suburban area around a subway station I've seen it was cul'de sac LI themed behind the station walked through the peaceful neighborhood to wawa then on the way back I race walked someone else to the metro.

Pics and vids soon to come no I don't scream at veolia.

Archived