Sony Vegas 8 Trial Help

Q25toJamaica

I DLed Vegas 8 Trial, because to hell Im not paying $500 for this software.

Im trying to make a video, with a series of pictures organized to music. I know how to change the times, but for transitions, how do you make them so they dont start automatically?

For example, lets say I have a picture at 0:10. The pic ends at 0:20, and I want the transition to begin at 0:18. But the transition starts about a second after the picture appears and just stays black until the next picture comes on. When I somehow got it the 1st time, the transition, however, cut into the next picture, so it got off-key and everything. Please tell me if you can speed up the transition, and how to state when it starts.

My second question, is how can you speed up a film clip?

Trying to make a bus video..

I DLed Vegas 8 Trial, because to hell Im not paying $500 for this software.

Im trying to make a video, with a series of pictures organized to music. I know how to change the times, but for transitions, how do you make them so they dont start automatically?

For example, lets say I have a picture at 0:10. The pic ends at 0:20, and I want the transition to begin at 0:18. But the transition starts about a second after the picture appears and just stays black until the next picture comes on. When I somehow got it the 1st time, the transition, however, cut into the next picture, so it got off-key and everything. Please tell me if you can speed up the transition, and how to state when it starts.

My second question, is how can you speed up a film clip?

Trying to make a bus video..

Make sure you put the sped up clip to "yakety sax"

- Andy

Archived