Hello from Virginia Beach!

Blizz

Hey everyone,

I'm new here as you can see. I've been a long time railfan, and more specifically I've had a huge interest in metro. I was born in the Bronx but lived in Queens until I was like 4 or 5, then I moved to Virginia Beach. Every couple of years I'd go back to NYC to see how things have changed, and now I'm hoping to live back in NYC some day. Besides traveling by subway, I've traveled by bus in NYC and rode by both bus and train on the NJ Transit. I've also rode on Amtrak to get to New Jersey.

My favorite station in New Jersey is Metuchen (my aunt and uncle used to live near there before moving closer to NYC), and my favorite line in NYC is the 7 line. I used to live a block away from the 46th Street – Bliss Street station, while my aunt and uncle used to live a few steps away from 111th Street station years ago, before moving to NJ.

Here's a short story for you guys:

I remember one time I was with my aunt and little sister on the 7 line, and I don't remember what station we got off specifically (it was either 111th or somewhere around Jackson Heights), but after we got off I remembered I forgot my little bag. This little bag of mine had my wallet and I think a few other trinkets, but man, I freaked out so bad. We went back up and hopped on the next train. I don't remember if we took Express or not, but regardless we went all the way to Flushing – Main Street station (LOL) and at the left side was the train we got off where I forgot my wallet. I remembered the car we were in, and right there, in the corner of the car was my bag with wallet. Untouched. I was SO HAPPY, and we all celebrated and went back to where we were supposed to be. :lol:

Besides TRAINS and the (7) line, I'm a huge fan of video games. My #1 favorite FPS is Halo 3, and I love Halo machinimas. I'm a fan of Godzilla, Star Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, Pokémon and other anime, like Naruto. Oh, and one last thing... I HATE SCHOOL.

Thanks for having me guys, and I know I'm going to enjoy my time here.

(MTA) FO LYFE!

Blizz ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived