Quill depot drivers

Jimmyb820

Hey. I work for MTA (OA) and I just wanted to ask you a few questions if that's ok about Qull depot?

I've only been on the job now since March 2014. Since I got called for Mabstoa, I thought I could only go to Manhattan or the Bronx. I really wanted to go to quill but when I went to Zerega, by the time they got to my name it was either Fresh pond depot(TA depot) or east New York. I grew up in queens so I took fresh pond. Now I'm not such a big fan of Brooklyn as fresh pond is considered a Brooklyn depot. Anyway, I know the big system pick is coming up and I was thinking of finally if possible going to quill.

The main question I have and I'm sorry for the long message is -

How is the depot to work at? How are the routes? What are the best or worst routes? Any information u can give me would really help. I think I might on my days off come into the city and ride some of the buses so I can get a better feel. Some people tell me that since I'm still on probation for the job that maybe I should wait until I'm done then go but I don't know really. I feel if I have the chance to go to quill, I should take it and not wait till next years system pick.

I really do appreciate any information you can give me

Thank you

-J

Archived