Favorite destination on a Greyhound scroll sign

Prior to the use of the modern illuminated, digital electric destination signs, Greyhound used to have the roll-up scroll signs. Out of those destinations available on a scroll sign set (I'm thinking about those in use on the MC-12's and some of the later MCI's that replaced them), these were my favorites:

NEW YORK (My hometown)

NEW ORLEANS (I used to see this one quite a bit on the NJ Tpke or Garden State Pkwy. I feel this came about because the driver was one space away from NY on scroll sign, or it was the driver's hometown).

LOCAL (Used for Mt. Laurel NJ, Wilmington. DE, or to indicate that the Philly to NY bus will serve Camden and Newark).

ISLIP (I was really a fan of this one because it had it's own sign, while more frequent and heavily traveled routes did not).

JACKSON (I saw this one on the NJ Tpke and GSP, too. It was either the driver's hometown, or perhaps their surname).

Which destinations within the old scroll signs of the Greyhound MC-12's did you enjoy seeing?