New Integrated NYC Metro Rail Map

Hi everyone. It's been like 4-5 years since I last visited this forum, and some ancient members may remember me from service disruption rerouting challenges and the like.

Way back then I was working on a map of the NYC Subway system in SVG, and it fell through due to self-imposed guidelines resulting in incredibly painful processes.

Now I'm finishing up a brand new map and I'm looking for some feedback - in particular, what errors are present.

The map I currently have shows weekday service only, and I haven't added Airtrain stations or backgrounds where station names cover other lines, etc. 

In addition, Central Nassau might get its own map and I didn't have space to cram everything to Babylon on the map, so I've done some cutoffs at Nassau County.

AAD+NYC+Weekday+%5BTesting%5D.png

All feedback is appreciated before I finalize the map and (maybe) create a version for Weekend service.

Apparently I can't edit my own posts, so here's an update.

AAF+NYC+Weekday+TEST.png

This version should be complete, and fixed some issues from before. There may still be other issues. 

I've also made versions of this map with long term service patterns and weekend service patterns. I may post them later depending on how many other mistakes I find.