Q49: Jackson Hts

Q49: 74 St 

Q49: Roosvlt Av 

Q49: East Elmhurst

Q49: 102 St 

Q49: Via 89 St 

Rear: 

Q49

Theres this LED display on the Ex-Bee line orion v busses on the side so can you do one? Just put it as: Q49 

(If you can, do a orange lettering version on it, I like the orange lettering than the green one, but I’d like to have both, Thanks! Also, Feel free to look at some examples of the Q49 since sometimes it could look odd. Thanks Again)

32 minutes ago, ifoxy said:

Anyways, Ben, if you don’t mind, can I have some flipdot Q49 signs: 

Front: 

Q49 |TOP: East Elmhurst | Bottom:102nd St 

Q49 | TOP: Jackson Hts | Bottom: 74 St - Roosvlt Av 

SIDE: 

Rear: 

Q49

Theres this LED display on the Ex-Bee line orion v busses on the side so can you do one? Just put it as: Q49 

(If you can, do a orange lettering version on it, I like the orange lettering than the green one, but I’d like to have both, Thanks! Also, Feel free to look at some examples of the Q49 since sometimes it could look odd. Thanks Again)

1 hour ago, ifoxy said:

Anyways, Ben, if you don’t mind, can I have some flipdot Q49 signs: 

Front: 

Q49: East Elmhurst 102nd St 

Q49: Jackson Hts 74 St - Roosvlt Av 

SIDE: 

Rear: 

Q49

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is this how you wanted it?
unknown.png

Does anyone know what the square green LED display is called on the Ex-Bee line Orion V's?

What I know, it shows a route number, but unlike the front's flipdot, the "square green LED display" is yellow when lit up and is pixelated, not dotted. Same with the Side destination LED, (which is now on the bottom instead of being a bit higher), it's yellow when lit up and is pixelated, not dotted.

640px-MTA_Bus_Orion_V_05.501_(ex-Bee-Lin

3 minutes ago, ifoxy said:

Does anyone know what the square green LED display is called on the Ex-Bee line Orion V's?

What I know, it shows a route number, but unlike the front's flipdot, the "square green LED display" is yellow when lit up and is pixelated, not dotted. Same with the Side destination LED, (which is now on the bottom instead of being a bit higher), it's yellow when lit up and is pixelated, not dotted.

640px-MTA_Bus_Orion_V_05.501_(ex-Bee-Lin

That's an LCD sign with a yellow background, called a Luminator LCD:MAX. It's only used on the side.

20 minutes ago, BenTheMiner said:

I mean, I can make the text another color lol

Ok, What color because I'm making an XD60, well redo and making some codes with some different type of color instead of that default Orange color with the Hanover.

1 minute ago, EastMost said:

Ok, What color because I'm making an XD60, well redo and making some codes with some different type of color instead of that default Orange color with the Hanover.

Well, there are monochrome and full color Hanover signs. If it's a full color sign, it can display any color.