BenTheMiner's Signs Galore!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention everyone! It has come to my attention that I have made a fatal flaw. I was under the assumption that MTA used 90 by 7 Luminator Horizon LED side signs, but that does not exist and they do not use it. In fact, they use 96 by 8, and the fonts that they use just happens to imitate the flipdot 90 by 7 signs. If you have requested and received a 90 by 7 Luminator Horizon LED side sign from me, please let me know and I'll have new ones made.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @BenTheMiner if you have the time, I have 2 requests for MTA bus signs. I want them both to have the 96 by 8 Luminator Horizon side signs.

1. Bx39:  Wakefield 241 Street via White Plains Road

2. BxM3: Yonkers Getty Sq via Sedgwick Av via Broadway

oh and i also make my own signs so if you can, can you provide me with the 96 by 8 template?

4 hours ago, ej3422 said:

Hey @BenTheMiner if you have the time, I have 2 requests for MTA bus signs. I want them both to have the 96 by 8 Luminator Horizon side signs.

1. Bx39:  Wakefield 241 Street via White Plains Road

2. BxM3: Yonkers Getty Sq via Sedgwick Av via Broadway

oh and i also make my own signs so if you can, can you provide me with the 96 by 8 template?

Sure. Here's the template:
96X8.png

And here are the signs, MTA format:
ezgif-2-67e5c00402.gif

ezgif-2-de69ffe3cb.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 5:39 PM, BenTheMiner said:

MTA RTS Twinvision flipdot signs are now available for request!
image.png

Hey Ben! I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for going above and beyond to fulfill my requests.  However, I have one more favor to ask. Would it be possible for you to create an R211 Interior design that includes the text:
(C)  "ctraimta_official" . Accompanied by:
a green arrow pointing to the right, and if possible, an optional green arrow pointing to the left indicating "Subscribe"?
If it aligns well, it would be great to have an additional signage that has a green arrow pointing right indicating "Follow" (optional left arrow).
Feel free to add your creative touch to make it visually appealing.
Thank you so much; your effort is greatly appreciated! Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

On 12/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, ej3422 said:

Well, I guess I'm gonna request the first RTS twinvision sign.

Q21: Howard Beach 164 Av via Woodhaven Blvd

On 12/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, ctraimta said:

Hey Ben! I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for going above and beyond to fulfill my requests.  However, I have one more favor to ask. Would it be possible for you to create an R211 Interior design that includes the text:
a green arrow pointing to the right, and if possible, an optional green arrow pointing to the left indicating "Subscribe"?
If it aligns well, it would be great to have an additional signage that has a green arrow pointing right indicating "Follow" (optional left arrow).
Thank you so much; your effort is greatly appreciated! Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Apologies for any delay. I am currently taking my finals.

On 12/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, ej3422 said:

Well, I guess I'm gonna request the first RTS twinvision sign.

Q21: Howard Beach 164 Av via Woodhaven Blvd

The TwinVision signs weren't for MTA Bus Company, but whatever lol
Also, I added glow because I used glow in my first example. Let me know if you want it without glow.
ezgif-2-e24bbec919.gif

On 12/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, ctraimta said:

Unfortunately, that doesn't fit.

16 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

I mean the CTRAIMTA_OFFICIAL part.

Oh, okay. Is it possible to separate the ctraimta and official? Thanks. Once again I appreciate it, Ben.
Something like this:

(Arrow pointing Right) ctraimta
official
(Arrow pointing Right) Subscribe (Arrow pointing Left)

@BenTheMiner, I'll have a request for the two Twinvision signs.

Twinvision 

(both normal and glow)

B5 (fictional):  

BAY RIDGE 87 ST  

via 4 AV 

------------------------- 

(both normal and glow)

B5 (fictional):  

PARK SLOPE GRND ARMY PLZ 

via 4 AV 

Thanks! <F><6><7>

Edited by ThatSubwayFan980