Any websites with photos of the keystone corridor and info?

Lackawanna565

Is there any websites that just have photos of line? The websites that I check alot is railpictures.net, new england railroad photos and railroad picture archives. And also, my older brother and I were down in Lancaster county yesterday looking at the line checking if Amtrak put in the new signals. We checked out Eby Chiques road crossing and the station in Mount Joy and we didn't see any new signals and the old ones at both locations were covered up. Did they put in the new signals at another location or most of the Lancaster-Harrisburg portion of line is just going to have cab signals without the wayside signals? The only locations that I know Amtrak put in the new signals are at near the Harrisburg airport, Roy Interlocking and Rheems Interlocking.

Thanks for any information.

If my best friend's dad was alive i would ask him. He was da big cheeze at trenton & knew all bout amtrak. Worked for them since they existed. Originally he worked down in philly, but as he got older he wanted a job closer to home so he picked trenton. I wish i could help more. Perhaps call in to their hq in dc?

- A

Archived