Recommendation of purchsing new printer - Lexmark, HP, Brother - Color Laserjet

Hi Everyone,

I need a new printer and I want to know if anyone has experience a Lexmark Color Laser printer.  My current printer HP Color Laser jet 2025N died.  Actually it keeps on saying there is no paper but there is paper in the printer.  I called HP and they said the model is discontinued and there no parts for your printer.  The Tech said that the fuser has to be replaced and the sensor near the fuser is broken.  I have ad that printer since 2009 and now its 2023 it died.  I can actually replace the fuser but that will cost $272.00 and that can be a new printer instead.

Does anyone have experience with a Lexmark Color Laser printer at all.  I went to B&H photo and did a test page print quality and the color are off.  Maybe that printer has problem with the colors.  So I want to know if anyone has use a Lexmark Color Laser at all.  Very few physical stores has Lexmark brand because they are gear toward business.  Some bank uses Lexmark but it is B&W.  I never seen Lexmark Color Laser printers at all in Banks.  Also Lexmark printers for the Color Laserjet they don't have 3rd party toners at all and if they do they are very expensive and it is $125.00 and going up north.  For that price I might buy OEM toners from Lexmark then.

HP Brand I know and there colors are very good but I heard lot of news that you have to buy original HP toners otherwise it will not work the machines.  Some accept 3rd party cartridge but as of now NEW HP Color Laser jet they don't accept 3rd party toners at all.  I mean look at the HP inkjets that are all in one inkjet.  Now they have a lawsuit.  The older HP Color Laserjet just like my broken one does accept 3rd part toners but I never used it because it was on extended warranty.  Also most HP printer Color Laser and inkjet needs to "connect to the Internet" so they have "activate" your Inkjet or Color Laser printers which I want to avoid now because they will track your toner usage so they can "control what you are doing".  They also have printers that doesn't need to connect to the Internet if you have older HP printers.

Brother Color Laser are LED printer they don't use a laser and I have there B&W all in printer and they are pretty good.  They have separate parts you can buy like Imaging Drum, toner, Belt Unit, Waster Toner. They also can use 3rd party toners.  I never even tried Brother Color Laser printers at all. Does anyone experience Brother Color Laser printers?  I did try a print test page for Brother Color Laser and they are acceptable.  I want to switch printer brands instead buying a HP branded printer.

I am planning to buy a Color Laser printer this year and leaning towards Thanksgiving or Cyber Monday or Christmas when ever it is on sale and the holiday are coming and that is just in time for a new printer.

I appreciate any feedback.