Yuo Views On 1-2-3 (Plz Don't Include Spoilers)

N-Trizzy2609

Hello everyone. This is the 1-2-3 review thread. What you like and don't like about the new Taking Of Pelham 1-2-3. Please, try your best not to include spoilers for people who haven't seen it.

The new Pelham 1-2-3 stay almost true to the original. The interior shot are in a mock-up R160B. Exterior on the "R162". The B cars had red LCD on the top like an A car. Major set back. Also there were alot of mistakes. At "96th Street" an (F) train pulled in with Pelham 1-2-3. Also while the hostage situation was going on, an (A) Train or R44's ran along side. 42nd Street was Hoyt-Schemhorn. Also there was an abandon station called Roosevelt. Roosevelt was a private station for President Roosevelt. (A play on the "secret" station under the Wuldof.) There were R10's and Redbirds at this station. One major setback, the (6) doesn't go to Coney Island. The train ran outta control from 42nd Street, Out the Culver Line and stop short just east or West 8th Street with a (Q) passing along side it. I really didnt mind the errors. I was into the movie. I recommend you people to see. I give it a 10+ for effort. A 9 for originality. And a 7.3 for trueness. :tup::tup:

Archived