Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
ciboii22

readd!!!!!!!!!

supp evry1 do yall wna go bus fanning at ulmer park bus depot. or manhattan . whi evef wants to go hit me on aim its nelsonjordan3

This should be in the railfan trip forum. If you want to go busfanning you should give an itinerary of what you want to do, where you want to go and how long the trip would last for, and don't forget to include a lunch break! And tell everyone where do you want to meet and what day and time you have set for the trip.

everyone we can meet at the coneyisland trainstation on monday aug . 31st . we r going to take some mta nyct bus pictures at the brooklyn ulmer park bus depot we can go to mcdonalds or subways on 86th street to eat .wen evr u ppl get hungry . tell me if youd like to go .

everyone we can meet at the coneyisland trainstation on monday aug . 31st . we r going to take some mta nyct bus pictures at the brooklyn ulmer park bus depot we can go to mcdonalds or subways on 86th street to eat .wen evr u ppl get hungry . tell me if youd like to go .

I, unfortunately, have school this day, as I'm entering college. Still, post the pics up. It seems interesting though.