Liberty Lines

jailor74

I have a question regarding Liberty Lines in Yonkers, NY. I was interviewed in August and I was told that they already had 2 classes that were ready to go over the next couple months and that I would have to wait most likely until December before I heard anything. Is this typical of this company? I think it is a very long time to wait, but I heard that they do have a long hiring process. I would appreciate any feedback offered or anyone else who has had experience with this company.

Thank you!

I have a question regarding Liberty Lines in Yonkers, NY. I was interviewed in August and I was told that they already had 2 classes that were ready to go over the next couple months and that I would have to wait most likely until December before I heard anything. Is this typical of this company? I think it is a very long time to wait, but I heard that they do have a long hiring process. I would appreciate any feedback offered or anyone else who has had experience with this company.

Thank you!

LMAO, August to December is like light years fast. Most people looking to get hired by the MTA wait years to get called; it took me 4 1/2 years to get hired. You should consider yourself fortunate.

Archived