New "folder" icons for each forum?

Just wondering about the new icons..did they come with the latest vBulletin update Harry? Just saying cuz it's the kind of thing I'd notice and I kind of liked the old ones since they'd change color if there were unread posts in a forum. The new ones its a bit harder to tell. Does vBulletin let you go back to the old style ones?

I agree with the commie

Nice try but I've said all along I ain't a commie, I just hate fat cat bankers who rob from the middle class to give to the rich, now you bite your tongue you rent a wop... I mean cop...

Besides Mr. Wannabe Officer...financial criminals are still criminals...so lock 'em up with the "mopes" you're after and see how they all get along. Consider it a "social experiment" that will make the scientific community happy about it too (JH)

And right after doing that, make the folder icons change color again when someone adds a new post

Just wondering about the new icons..did they come with the latest vBulletin update Harry? Just saying cuz it's the kind of thing I'd notice and I kind of liked the old ones since they'd change color if there were unread posts in a forum. The new ones its a bit harder to tell. Does vBulletin let you go back to the old style ones?

Yeah I can change them back when ever I want to. I just changed them up for the hell of it.

Archived