Fantasy Map

GojiMet86

This is my Fantasy Map. I'd already posted on another forum, and so I've decided to share it here.

http://dashgallery4.sosugary.com/displayimage.php?pid=3624&fullsize=1

NOTES

• The U and Y trains utilize the Rockaway, Montauk, and Bushwick branches. There is no express service.
  • The X train is the Triboro RX.
  • The T Train (Second Avenue Subway) uses the former NYWBRY from Hudson River Terminal to E. 180 St. There, it utilizes the platforms across the 2,5,10,and 12 lines. The other T Branch goes to New Rochelle via Amtrak (specifically, the outer tracks).
  • The 7 and 11 trains run via the High Line.
  • SIR has expanded to New Jersey, and runs to Cranford, Jersey Gardens, and Hoboken.
  • PATH and NJ Light Rail are shown here.
  • The 9,10,11,12,13,14 trains are Rush Hour only, and are more like the Peak Direction Express trains, only with a different designation.
  • The Aqueduct Racetrack station is closed. It's not really necessary.
  • If the Guide is not clear about the A train pattern, I'll explain: Some A trains to/from the Rockaways skip Howard Beach and Aqueduct in both directions, regardless of other Rush Hour patterns. But if it is heading towards, let's say Manhattan, then it also skips Rockaway Blvd, 88 and 80 Sts. The A trains to Lefferts Blvd do not skip these stations. They skip the ones on the Lefferts Branch.
  • The P train runs via the Nassau tracks to the Manhattan Bridge, which have been reconnected.
  • This is a Fantasy Map.
  • If not, then think of it this way: For example, what is the purpose of the U and Y? Let's just say there is a population increase in those areas, and Greenpoint has been cleaned. :P
  • Above all, I hope you guys like it.

Archived