I have returned to trainz...

with a very big update to my first (and only so far) layout in trainz. I must mention that this layout was done in Trainz 2009. I would hope people remember the Kennedy Island layout, which i created in 2009. A lot of things were not finished in that layout, mainly routes and buildings. Everything I did in the Kennedy Island layout, of course the buildings, tracks, and trains, were not built by me, however were put together by me. This version is the same in that matter (I put everything together, but credit the creators of everything). Also, the trains used in the route are the R142 by Alexander55, and Marta CQ312 by jaleel. I at this point cannot release the route until permission is granted for me to release the edited trainsets. The route map will be released soon though, as I'm still creating a cleaner, more understandable version of the map. The edits will be explained further to the public when and if I receive permission for release. The entire route will be an underground subway, because it is easier to maintain in that aspect.

Archived