Q28 12:40 and 1:10 buses.

R188 7857

Ok, I've noticed that the 12:40 AM and 1:10 AM Q28 buses are just gone. GONE! I think they cut them or something. The 1:40 bus comes in the wrong stop! It was supposed to stop at the corner of Main St and Rosevelt at the

N20/N21 bus stop, but stoped at Union. The operator of the 1:40 bus is new I think. Does anyone know about this problem that two buses are missing? Cuz once the two buses were missing the 1:40 bus is crowded. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::tdown::tdown:

Ok, I've noticed that the 12:40 AM and 1:10 AM Q28 buses are just gone. GONE! I think they cut them or something. The 1:40 bus comes in the wrong stop! It was supposed to stop at the corner of Main St and Rosevelt at the N20/N21 bus stop, but stoped at Union.

Actually, all Q13/Q16/Q28 trips leaving the subway between 11:00P and 4:59A are supposed to pick up at the usual first stop on 39th Avenue, then loop around to the "universal late night stop" on Roosevelt. You can never go wrong waiting at the "usual" 39th Avenue stop.

If you haven't already reported this through either 718-330-1234 or the MTA's website, please do so soon while the details are fresh in your mind. I'm guessing that somebody simply forgot to read the route instructions.

Archived