Trainz Download Station How To??

Hey i was just wondering how to download stuff from the Trainz Download Station and how to Open them in Trainz the game it self.

Also is Magicland's Stuff compatible with TS9-TS12?

Kind of a newbie to all this downloading and getting things onto the game stuff ;)

OO and one more thing do u have to pay to download things from the Trainz Download Station??

Hey i was just wondering how to download stuff from the Trainz Download Station and how to Open them in Trainz the game it self.

Also is Magicland's Stuff compatible with TS9-TS12?

Kind of a newbie to all this downloading and getting things onto the game stuff :)

OO and one more thing do u have to pay to download things from the Trainz Download Station??

They download as you click the download button in on the DLS. Magicland recently updated his content to work in Trainz 2009-12. I'm guessing 12 has compatibility mode, if not. In Content Manager, press the Trainz icon and the content will commit. Make sure that you download all of the dependencies, or it will not show in game.

No, you do not have to pay for anything on the DLS. The only place you would have to buy content, is from 3rd party websites, and they're usually high quality.

They download as you click the download button in on the DLS. Magicland recently updated his content to work in Trainz 2009-12. I'm guessing 12 has compatibility mode, if not. In Content Manager, press the Trainz icon and the content will commit. Make sure that you download all of the dependencies, or it will not show in game.

No, you do not have to pay for anything on the DLS. The only place you would have to buy content, is from 3rd party websites, and they're usually high quality.

I Have one more question i went on the DLS website and it said u will need a First Class Ticket is this required to download from the download station or is it just for faster and more premium downloads

Archived