The pussification of America, Part XLVIII

R68 Subway Car

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/j-c-penney-sexist-commercial-internet-celebrity-passes-155551183.html

JC Penney is getting rid of the below ad, due to the complaints of a special interest group.

We are a nation of ******* pussies. The fact that this ad was pulled is further proof of it. What is even more angering are the stupid corporations who capitulate to these dumb special interest groups.

facepalm.gif

Corporations and special interest groups are behind the revocation of individual freedoms and the enthronement of corporate interests the last 30 years.

I'd love to see someone DO something about the special interest groups. We need a politically incorrect president who will HUMILIATE the privileged and the schemers PUBLICLY, serving to simultaneously educate and stimulate the American public to demand REAL change (not Obama change...and not "change" in the form of more Republican incompetence)...real reform that starts with ripping the weeds out of America's garden, lighting them on fire, and sitting back and watching the show

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/j-c-penney-sexist-commercial-internet-celebrity-passes-155551183.html

JC Penney is getting rid of the below ad, due to the complaints of a special interest group.

*youtube video*

We are a nation of ******* pussies. The fact that this ad was pulled is further proof of it. What is even more angering are the stupid corporations who capitulate to these dumb special interest groups.

facepalm.gif

Damn, I can see why they chose that woman for the commercial. Man, is she good looking.

In any case, I don't see anything offensive about that commercial. I can see women at the beach dressed like that.

Archived