Accident Shuts Down LIE this Morning

R188 7857

In the morning, there was an accident on the LIE. I heard there was an overturned tractor trailer, but on CBS it said that a van rolled over and landed on the roof.

All I know is that there was an accident on the LIE that shut down the highway at Exit 41.

In the morning, there was an accident on the LIE. I heard there was an overturned tractor trailer, but on CBS it said that a van rolled over and landed on the roof.

All I know is that there was an accident on the LIE that shut down the highway at Exit 41.

Exit 41 is pretty far from the city, I'd say that's near Old Westbury SUNY.

I've seen LIE shut downs more closer to our neighborhood around exits 18-30. But when I say shut-downs, for those type of accidents they would usually limit all traffic into the shoulder and right lanes or vice versa to the left lanes.

Accident or no accident, that section of LIE (exit 18-30) is always prone to traffic no matter what. I'm glad I moved my job location from Bayside to Lower Manhattan/New Jersey.

Exit 41 is pretty far from the city, I'd say that's near Old Westbury SUNY.

I've seen LIE shut downs more closer to our neighborhood around exits 18-30. But when I say shut-downs, for those type of accidents they would usually limit all traffic into the shoulder and right lanes or vice versa to the left lanes.

Accident or no accident, that section of LIE (exit 18-30) is always prone to traffic no matter what. I'm glad I moved my job location from Bayside to Lower Manhattan/New Jersey.

Archived