Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
dmouse

From Shop to the tunnels...

I was doing some paperwork for a job I completed for shop but just veered to take two quick pics

13d0033f.jpg

bdf613d5.jpg

6cedecd5.jpg

5c6e73f0.jpg

6455c038.jpg

I love the 1st 2, send that in ny nycsubway.org where's that at the mta high school on liberty ave?

I love the 1st 2, send that in ny nycsubway.org where's that at the mta high school on liberty ave?

Transit Tech HS.

:tup::tup::tup::tup: shots! lucky biotch your a senior :P (I'd probably would have been getting my ass kicked if I stayed with that school lol)

lol Thanks

how do I submit photos there?

Transit Tech yesss

Transit Tech HS.

:tup::tup::tup::tup: shots! lucky biotch your a senior :P (I'd probably would have been getting my ass kicked if I stayed with that school lol)

Thanks lml

Actually im a junior, next year one week out of every month i will officially start work on the train.