Rush Hour! in OMSI

dmouse

• 5 months later...

Thats also part of the new Berlin map with all the lines.

and lol

I'm having trouble with the installation process of this game.

I installed all of the parts and it's not allowing me to play.

An error comes up.

I need help.

Hey Dmouse, Nice paint job! Did you make that yourself? Oh I believe you. I know how crowded a double decker in that game can get.

I remember I did the 13N a few times and once I did a round trip with no passengers. I was like what a complete contrast to the day time ridership.

@Ty24: Did you try to play the game by right clicking the the OMSI icon and did you click on "Play as administrator"? Also if I remember correctly It should come with a code in the box that you need to input in order to play.

@Ty24: Did you try to play the game by right clicking the the OMSI icon and did you click on "Play as administrator"? Also if I remember correctly It should come with a code in the box that you need to input in order to play.

Yes, I got it to work. Now my problem is the bus continues to jump up and down a lot! I don't know why it is doing that. I bought this game to play and now I'm having the issue before I even get to drive.

Yes, I got it to work. Now my problem is the bus continues to jump up and down a lot! I don't know why it is doing that. I bought this game to play and now I'm having the issue before I even get to drive.

I had the same issue. It's a frame rate per second issue. Lower down your graphic settings in the game and it should be fine.

Archived