Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Orion

What car is this?

100_2531.JPG

I spotted this after spotting 161 which has been moved to KB. Anyone has an idea on what car this could be? I know ALOT about cars, but this one got me puzzled... :confused:

Oh my god i've seen one of those before, i totally forget the name!!!!!!!!!!

- Andy

im gonna assume its a eighties or early nineties nissan, sports car. maybe a 350Z.

im not too sure. its heavily cosmetically modified with the side skirts.

im gonna assume its a eighties or early nineties nissan, sports car. maybe a 350Z.

im not too sure. its heavily cosmetically modified with the side skirts.

No, it's a totally custom car, they use i think nissan or toyota motors though. I've seen one of these before somewhere in the city, must have been midtown or higher on the east side when i was looking for a good hotel to stay at last year. They weigh like 1900 lbs and are competition for say the lotus in the usa. I forget the name though.. :mad:

- Andy

No, it's a totally custom car, they use i think nissan or toyota motors though. I've seen one of these before somewhere in the city, must have been midtown or higher on the east side when i was looking for a good hotel to stay at last year. They weigh like 1900 lbs and are competition for say the lotus in the usa. I forget the name though.. :mad:

- Andy

The wheels are a dead giveaway to the model of car because they are super light weight alloy of some kind.

- Andy

350z didn't exist in the 90s, lol. 300ZX's did...which are way better than 350z in my opinion. I have no idea what car it is...either custom as the other person said with a bunch of widebody aftermarket stuff, or some kind of prototype.

Oh, it is a kit car, but i forget the name of the company. Again, the wheels are a dead giveaway.

- Andy

Lamborghini? Pontiac?

Thanks alot Andy, for going through all that trouble just to tell us what car that is. :( I really appreciate it.

Hey, no problem at all, that's why i join all kinds of forums. Treasure trove of knowledge & info.

- Andy