What car is this?

Orion

im gonna assume its a eighties or early nineties nissan, sports car. maybe a 350Z.

im not too sure. its heavily cosmetically modified with the side skirts.

No, it's a totally custom car, they use i think nissan or toyota motors though. I've seen one of these before somewhere in the city, must have been midtown or higher on the east side when i was looking for a good hotel to stay at last year. They weigh like 1900 lbs and are competition for say the lotus in the usa. I forget the name though.. :mad:

- Andy

No, it's a totally custom car, they use i think nissan or toyota motors though. I've seen one of these before somewhere in the city, must have been midtown or higher on the east side when i was looking for a good hotel to stay at last year. They weigh like 1900 lbs and are competition for say the lotus in the usa. I forget the name though.. :mad:

- Andy

The wheels are a dead giveaway to the model of car because they are super light weight alloy of some kind.

- Andy

350z didn't exist in the 90s, lol. 300ZX's did...which are way better than 350z in my opinion. I have no idea what car it is...either custom as the other person said with a bunch of widebody aftermarket stuff, or some kind of prototype.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived