Viacom channels(i.e MTV, VH1) go dark for 20 million DirecTV customers

Shortline Bus

Name one other ISP that gives you 25/25 as a basic Internet package... I'm SUPPOSED to get 15/2 with CV but I only get 3/2. Unless you're an email-checker only, 15/2 is nowhere near good enough. I download things, I have an XBox, and three other relatives who are online at the same time.... I hate it to death.

Yeah, when I had CV that was about what I got usually. Optimum WiFi was much, much faster than my home internet. Speaking of them, today I just got a mailer from them for the first time since we switched offering a Kindle Fire if we switched back. I have an iPad, I don't need a Kindle Fire, and there's no way I'll go back to their crappy service. CV has enough business in this area unfortunately, but Verizon has mine and it's staying that way. Let me know when Optimum lives up to its name and offers consistent 25/25 internet, clear TV picture, and quality equipment. Even then I'd probably stay with FiOS because the Dolans are some of the greediest people on this planet and I'd never want to give them a penny of my money.

Archived