Info needed LIRR: Asst Station Master

Grunt

I interviewed for this position a few years ago. Its is a supervisory position in charge of train crews and announcers. Its kind of like a dispatcher. You are still in a union even though its management title. I know they had an office at penn. You sit and monitor the trains on the camera also in charge of different aspects of the station.(lost and found) i cant really remeber the description very well. I'll check to see if i have the paerwork. The money was great. The guys that i meet with told me six figures comes easy at that title. I think top pay is around 80000. Check "seethroughny.org".....I'll check for more info....Good luck

I interviewed for this position a few years ago. Its is a supervisory position in charge of train crews and announcers. Its kind of like a dispatcher. You are still in a union even though its management title. I know they had an office at penn. You sit and monitor the trains on the camera also in charge of different aspects of the station.(lost and found) i cant really remeber the description very well. I'll check to see if i have the paerwork. The money was great. The guys that i meet with told me six figures comes easy at that title. I think top pay is around 80000. Check "seethroughny.org".....I'll check for more info....Good luck

Thank You sir. I have the paperwork, I was just seeking information thats not posted.

I will check that site now.

Archived