Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Andy

What's the best way to sell trains...

I'm looking to get another steam engine so I want to sell my Railking Imperial 0-6-0 Bessemer & Lake Eire switcher (30-1408-1) so I can get the new union pacific 4-8-4 FEF engine and passenger set. Does Trainworld buy? Does anyone here want it? It's in good condition, only thing is I don't have the box... I also have a R-26 4 car set I might sell too...still thinking about it now that I have another chance to get the R142As.

-Thanks guys,

Andrew

You could post it on ebay and if you're lucky you could get a bidding war going. Just out of curiosity, what scale/condition is the R-26 in? Do you have any photos? 

Edited by R160

I'd put the r26 as a C+ as it has some markings on it (put some words, not really graffiti, on the windows and signs to make it look more like a 70s era train. The 0-6-0 is an A as it still looks new both are fully charged because I have the charger from MTH. I'll put up some photos tonight or tomorrow of both engines. They are both O Gauge!

Edit: don't look at the link at my original post I never added a link. The set I want is in O scale not HO...and I can't edit my original post either... :huh:

Edited by Andy