Information needed in regards to employment for conductor

Lefferts Blvd X

Hey, im hoping somebody can give me some answers in regards to the background check. I recently was called for the 31st but recieved the letter late so im in the process of restoring my name back on the list, but I had a few questions in regard to the background check. I have dealt with a couple of cases in court, that im not gonna speak about but know the cases are sealed and I will have disposition papers for. But I do have past tickets from transit for violations (and one possibly that was not paid for, which I am still looking into). I also have to pay for a ticket for a seperate violation which will be handled this week. I wanted to know if this will affect me at all when they do the background check, and what kind of paperwork will I need to bring (eg. reciepts for the tickets). Hope someone can help answer this. Thanks!

Make sure you have ALL documentation for court cases and. As for unpaid tickets especially those received for transit violations they will not hire you until those are paid for. You will also get a booklet with instructions of what you will need to provide. Do not lie about anything as it will show up in your background check and they will not hesitate to terminate you.

Archived