Conductor list #8094

Curtispaul81

feb 2015, but supposedly they gonna extended to 2016

Geez! I'm gonna have to wait for an eternity! I guess thats good in case they really do require two years customer service for the next exam. This wait is gonna kill me. On the bright side in june they'll be having an application for stock worker might as well apply. 

feb 2015, but supposedly they gonna extended to 2016

Geez! I'm gonna have to wait for an eternity! I guess thats good in case they really do require two years customer service for the next exam. This wait is gonna kill me. On the bright side in june they'll be having an application for stock worker might as well apply. 

whats ur list #???

• 5 months later...

Well at least most of you guys already have one foot in the door. My list number is in the 3630's. By the time I get called, an apocalypse will have set it.  :(  On the bright side of things, the last appointed was 2596 (eerily getting closer), and I have that "outstanding certification" thing which the sweet lady at DCAS told me is a GOOD thing.  I'll keep hope alive  :D I'm so hungry for the challenges becoming a conductor comes with. I'm dying to learn and grow. The only thing that MIGHT get in my way are those handsome bruthas in their uniforms  :wub:

Archived