What score do you need to have to pass the nj transit ptbo pre employment

Mrskdoss

I just took it on march 10th don't know what I scored yet I'm kinda nervous

They dont really score it its a pass fail but in all honesty i cant speak on all garages but from my experience bus operator kind of blows for nj transit i would recommend anyone applying for nj transit to get into rails or police dept

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Ok thanks I got my letter to come in for interview now what happeneds?? And I was told to bring my ged but I can't find my original I have a copy of it from a previous job I used it for can you explain to me this process I'm very nervous and want this job so bad I've been praying on

Ok thanks I got my letter to come in for interview now what happeneds?? And I was told to bring my ged but I can't find my original I have a copy of it from a previous job I used it for can you explain to me this process I'm very nervous and want this job so bad I've been praying on

If you have hr number call them immediately to see if the copy is ok to use. Assuming nothing chaged in three years on the interview theyll ask you questions from a sheet like "how many minutes past your report time would you consider yourself late?" Things like that i cant remember if they make you medical or get assigned to a garage that same day but remember this when going from PT to FT is the only chance you have of going to another garage if u want good luck

Ok and I don't have a cdl I was told we have to take a 2 day class but I've already went to dmv and paid for my cdl permit just haven't passed it and and after the drug test and medical test what's next I got for my interview and drug test on Thursday

And I live in north newark would I be at a garage closer to my home for training

Ok and I don't have a cdl I was told we have to take a 2 day class but I've already went to dmv and paid for my cdl permit just haven't passed it and and after the drug test and medical test what's next I got for my interview and drug test on Thursday And I live in north newark would I be at a garage closer to my home for training[/quot

Going off what i remember if everything goes smooth on the medical youll be assigned to a garage the same day whatever garage they send you to train will be your home garage once you pass training unless there is a shortage elsewhere being from newark they'll most likely send you to ironbound if you dont drive 25 passes right in front of it

Oh ok thanks very much so when do we receive badges and uniforms

Your badge will be the picture id i if i remember correctly itll be the same day your assigned to a garage from your hr rep once you pass training go speak to the garage supervisor they will give you voucher for a uniform

Archived