Resurrection of the (W) Subway Line, LCD Test Train, SAS Phase I Hearing, & (N)(Q)(R) Action

We protest, we pleaded, we fought (just kidding). And here it is. The (W) Subway Line is BACK ON BROADWAY AND ITS HERE TO STAY FOREVER!!!!! This is a compilation of the return of the (W) Subway Line operating all local service between Astoria-Ditmars Blvd, Queens and Whitehall St-South Ferry, Manhattan. Also featuring some rush hour trips to/from 86 Street-Gravesend, Brooklyn on the (N) Line. Also, a LCD Test Train.

MTA New York City Subway

Second Avenue Subway Phase I Hearing

The IND Second Avenue Subway Phase I Hearing took place on Thursday April 7th, 2016 @ 2 Broadway, 20th Floor New York, NY 10004. This hearing was mainly based on the return of Weekday (N) Broadway Express, (W) Local Service, & (Q) Train to 96 St-2 Ave by the end of the year, starting in Fall 2016. Also late-night (R) service to/from Whitehall Street-South Ferry.

They were some very interesting, yet thoughtful ideas said in this hearing. See the video. It speaks for itself.

Last Day of Astoria (Q) Train & BMT Broadway (N)(Q)(R) Line Action

A (N)(Q)(R)(W) Line reunion video is coming out next week as well as a blog post. Stay Tune and Enjoy.

Archived