NY/NJ PA buses operated by Swissport

StepInStandClear

Was travelling on the B15 thru JFK airport the other day was noticed these buses that were operating throughout the airport. They looked like some of the buses MTA currently use, but had Port Authority of NY/NJ on them. Not too sure if my infomation is correct, but I believe they are operated by a compamy named Swissport. Was wondering if any of the members has any further info on this company, rate of pay, etc etc. Looking to obtain a position with NYCTA as a B/O, but I have to wait until 2021, due to not successfully passing the 10 day training back in 2016. Any info would definitely be appreciated 

Swissport is contractor with the Port Authority in JFK Airport, in the shuttle bus operations. You need a clear schedule and a driver's license. it might be some in LGA and Newark but I'm not sure. JFK airport will take anyone with common sense and a license, no matter the experience or not. They'll train. The waiting is only a month for background checks and validation processes, then the orientation depending on your chosen company. http://www.caonynj.com/

Archived