A and C Train

Abba

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:11/18/2008 5:07:11 PM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the Broadway Nassau Station:

Inwood-bound (A) and 168th Street-bound (C) trains are running on the (F) line from the Jay Street-Borough Hall Station to the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station.

Selected Jamaica-bound (F) trains are running on the (G) line from the Bergen Street Station to the 36th Street Station (Queens).

Please expect delays in service on the(A) ,(C) , (F) and (G) trains at this time.

This has been going on and off from the MTA's website all afternoon. What's going on there?

MTA New York City Transit

Service Alert

Posted on:11/18/2008 5:07:11 PM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the Broadway Nassau Station:

Inwood-bound (A) and 168th Street-bound (C) trains are running on the (F) line from the Jay Street-Borough Hall Station to the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station.

Selected Jamaica-bound (F) trains are running on the (G) line from the Bergen Street Station to the 36th Street Station (Queens).

Please expect delays in service on the(A) ,(C) , (F) and (G) trains at this time.

This has been going on and off from the MTA's website all afternoon. What's going on there?

I was at Jay Street then when I heard the announcement. I was thinking about taking the (A) uptown, but the (F) was there. So I hopped on it instead. I don't get it, what has this got to do with the uptown (F)???

I was at Jay Street then when I heard the announcement. I was thinking about taking the (A) uptown, but the (F) was there. So I hopped on it instead. I don't get it, what has this got to do with the uptown (F)???

Running the (A) and (C) on the (F) will cause delays, so to ease congestion, some (F)'s are rerouted via the Crosstown line to keep things moving in Brooklyn Heights and lower Manhattan

Archived