MNRR assistant conductor medical/pat exam

Altezza

Have my conditional new hire medical coming up soon. Been through a rough couple months dealing with family losses and have had 2 occurrences of high blood pressure during my last few doctor visits. I say it’s due to stress which led to poor eating habits…that changes now though with this opportunity.

will hbp be an issue during the medical?? 

53 minutes ago, Altezza said:

Have my conditional new hire medical coming up soon. Been through a rough couple months dealing with family losses and have had 2 occurrences of high blood pressure during my last few doctor visits. I say it’s due to stress which led to poor eating habits…that changes now though with this opportunity.

Coming from someone who is scheduled to take the signals and definitions exam for the position, I’ve been having a rough year so far. One of my issues concerns with having lost 8 of my close friends I used to hang out with whenever I wasn’t working. You’re not the only one with issues, don’t forget. 

On 7/14/2022 at 10:17 PM, Altezza said:

Current MNR employee, when I did my medical for my position in 2019 you couldn't be over 140 I forgot the 2nd number but yeah, bananas, cinnamon, beets all help lower your blood pressure try and eat some of those prior to your appointment I drank a lot of beet juice.