OPTO lines in NYC subway

I love NY

I don't like the OPTO, but I know that some NYC subway lines have it. On wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-person_operation) there is written that the the OPTO lines are:

Franklin Avenue Shuttle (R68) : 2 cars

42nd Street Shuttle (R62A)  : 6 cars

Rockaway Park Shuttle (R46) : 4 cars

5 train (Dyre Avenue and East 180th Street) during late nights (R142) : 5 cars

A train on the Ozone Park–Lefferts Boulevard branch during late nights (R46) : 4 cars

G weekends (R160) : 5 cars

M weekends (R160) : 4 cars

But what about the 3 train (148th Street and Times Square–42nd Street), M train (Middle Village–Metropolitan Avenue and Myrtle Avenue) and R train (Bay Ridge–95th Street and Whitehall Street–South Ferry) during late nights? Are they OPTO or these late night shuttles have the conductor?

Edited by I love NY

1 minute ago, I love NY said:

I don't like the OPTO, but I know that some NYC subway lines have it. On wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-person_operation) there is written that the the OPTO lines are:

Franklin Avenue Shuttle (R68) : 2 cars

42nd Street Shuttle (R62A)  : 6 cars

Rockaway Park Shuttle (R46) : 4 cars

5 train (Dyre Avenue and East 180th Street) during late nights (R142) : 5 cars

A train on the Ozone Park–Lefferts Boulevard branch during late nights (R46) : 4 cars

G weekends (R160) : 4 cars

M weekends (R160) : 4 cars

But what about the 3 train (148th Street and Times Square–42nd Street), M train (Middle Village–Metropolitan Avenue and Myrtle Avenue) and R train (Bay Ridge–95th Street and Whitehall Street–South Ferry) during late nights? Are they OPTO or these late night shuttles have the conductor?

The G (R160) is 5 cars the length. 

These lines have conductors on the midnight tour:

The 3 train (148th Street and Times Square–42nd Street) They are 10 cars of 51 ft R62s. 

The R train (Bay Ridge–95th Street and Whitehall Street–South Ferry) during late nights: 10 car 62 ft R160s

The M train only has a conductor on the Midnight tour during weekdays. Weekday midnight on a Friday, last 8 car 62 ft R160 train with a conductor arrives at Metro Av at 2:13 AM on a Saturday. On Monday midnight hour, it's a 8 car train at 2 AM at Metro Av. Saturdays at 2 AM is the start of the 4 car OPTO with the last on a Monday at Metro Av at 2:13 AM.