Bumped at the system pick

Rob0922

I wonder how many operators were bumped at the system pick? On 01/04/09, I will be going to my third depot. I have been at UP, FB and now I will be at MJQ.

I am looking at it as a positive though. It gives the operator a well rounded look at different depots and the routes they handle. I am currently doing a run on the B44 and it serves several several neighborhoods with their own diverse cultures.

The next challenge will be at MJQ where I picked a run on the M50. It goes from 12th Ave to 1st ave on 49th & 50 streets. It also interlines the M27 on every other trip.

Anyone with similar experiences please reply.(also anyone who is currently at MJQ with some advice would be more than welcome)(MTA)

Hey Rob, when I was working out of B'klyn, I worked all the depots except for Ulmer Pk, and now the new 1 Grand ave, but it was by choice, you see being born and raised in the Bx I never went to B'klyn unless I went to Coney Island...lol So when I took the exam I didnt know there was a TA and OA, and I took the TA one..lol so I told myself right then and there that I was gonna work all the depots and learn all the lines, plus the fact that I get bored of doing the same thing over and over, I think its fun when you go to a new depot, its like starting the job over and its fun for me. Thats my opinion.

Archived