Metro North Locomotive Engineer Position questions

Sombermike0909

5 hours ago, Sombermike0909 said:

Recently, I got an invite to take the test for the Metro North Locomotive engineer does anyone know the test layout? And what is the Locomotive engineer key responsibility form?

Read through that. The LE key responsibility form is the form attached at the end of the employment application. Lists out what they expect from you and they’ll ask it during the interview.

2 hours ago, danielhg121 said:

Read through that. The LE key responsibility form is the form attached at the end of the employment application. Lists out what they expect from you and they’ll ask it during the interview.

Thank you for sending that, I was looking at my previous application on the old MTA Carreer website

2 hours ago, danielhg121 said:

Thank you for sending that, I was looking at my previous application on the old MTA Career website but I wasn't able to find the LE responsibility form