Can anyone tell me how to add a profile picture to my account?

UltraRandom1YT

Question

I've been looking at stuff on this forum for years but only today did I finally decide to make an account here. But now that I'm here, I would really appreciate it if anyone here could tell me how to add a profile picture to my account. Also, even after my question gets answered, maybe this thread or whatever it is can stick around so anyone else who joins the forum after me can look here and learn how to do the same for their own accounts.

3 answers to this question

On 12/8/2023 at 10:29 PM, UltraRandom1YT said:

I've been looking at stuff on this forum for years but only today did I finally decide to make an account here. But now that I'm here, I would really appreciate it if anyone here could tell me how to add a profile picture to my account. Also, even after my question gets answered, maybe this thread or whatever it is can stick around so anyone else who joins the forum after me can look here and learn how to do the same for their own accounts.

Go to your profile and click on the icon that's supposed to display a profile picture. You should be able to upload one from there.

Your account might have to age a little more before you're able to do that.

4 hours ago, Cait Sith said:

Go to your profile and click on the icon that's supposed to display a profile picture. You should be able to upload one from there.

Your account might have to age a little more before you're able to do that.

I don't want to be one of those people who likes to complain about everything, but when I left click there, nothing happens, and when I right click there, I get a popup that says stuff like "Open Image in New Tab", "Save Image As...", etc. And if my account has to age a little more, about how much would that be? Also, once I am able to add a picture, is there some way I to add a screenshot I have on my computer? I already have one that I was planning to add.