Measurements available?

Hello all

I did not see an existing topic so I started this one. I am looking for measurements of the destination box on the R-1. Specifically the view from outside the R1. Measurements I am looking for are length and width of the two terminal sections and the route box. My reason for asking; I am a modeler and looking to replace the current destination signs on the MTH R-1 from the A to E, F and D routes. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. If you have this information please let me know or where can I locate (resources) this information.  I do not live in New York anymore so no access to the Transit Museum.

Thank you all in advance !

R194 EVER !

The individual boxes (terminals) are 26 3/4" by 6" with 22" wide rolls, and the routes are 27" x 9.5" with 24" wide rolls. But it's all part of a single unit and the boxes slot into the larger frame. Not sure of the dimensions of that frame exactly but I'd imagine it's a few inches larger in both height and width.