Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Noflexdont

Permanent & Temp Bulletins and other Doctrine

I am a B/O out of Fresh Pond Depot . I am looking to see if there is anyone that has digital copies(PFD,MS Word,ect...) of the Permanent,Temp Bulletins, Policy and any other documents the involves NYCTA Dept. of Buses. I know you can get copies at the depot from the kiosk computer but it seems like a waste of paper(over 100's of bulletins and such).I have ask a couple of Dispatchers and the Union but get no one has been able to help other then them telling me to print out the paper. Would be very thankful of anyone that can point me in the right direction.

I know there is a way of "printing" things out as PDF files. Not sure if you would be able to do that.

Can you access those documents at home? If so, I think I can help you out.

You can not access this information at home. Im just going to bring my thumb drive to the kiosk computer and copy that way but would take hours and that is if it even allows me too.