Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Have anyone tried B3K (Due to Avenue U-Neck Rd construction works?

Have anyone tried the Weekday PM Afternoon Only B3K bus provided during the (:rolleyes:(Q) Coney Island-bound bypassing Avenue U and Neck Rd?

I not sure if this goes to Subway Forum or MTA Bus or NYC Bus forum.

Does anyone know which buses are acting for B3K? NYCT or MTA Bus.

Now, MTA has schedule posted.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/bus/schedule/bkln/b003kcur.pdf

I have seen the B3K bus at Kings highway (:rolleyes:(Q) station, it only goes to Gerristen Avenue, and Avenue U in the afternoons. However, it doesn't go to Neck Road. It is good for (Q) riders who don't want to take the (:D or (Q) to Sheepshead Bay and take a Manhattan (Q). The B3K bus costs $2, instead of obtaining a ticket for that bus.

A very crowded bus. People live near Kings Plaza and people who usually take the B36 or B3 now goes to B3K.

The B3K doesn't go to Kings Plaza, only up to Gerristen Avenue, are you saying that people who go from Kings Plaza on the B3 transfer to the B3K to get the (:D(Q) at Kings Highway? Wow, that's something.

The B3K doesn't go to Kings Plaza, only up to Gerristen Avenue, are you saying that people who go from Kings Plaza on the B3 transfer to the B3K to get the (:((Q) at Kings Highway? Wow, that's something.

Sorry, I meant what you were trying to say. :)

Sorry, I meant what you were trying to say. :)

That's fine, no harm done. Well you still are subjected to the $2 fare for the B3K bus.