Trainz.

DHayward

UTC - Was awesome. Pre '2006' TRS forums were awesome. No over-moderation, free community. UTC was revolutionary. Ability to customize, build trade etc.

TRS 2004. Awesome. Stable, worth the money. New featured, upgraded graphics..

TRS 2006. Digital crap that managed to take up 5 disks, unless you got the DVD version for a shit load of money more. Ugh.

Post 2006 Forums. Over-moderation, bans and infractions handed out like freaking baseball cards. I got banned once.. okay, twice. Once for not removing my signature, and again for disagreeing with a moderator. I showed the utmost respect, yet.. ugh!

One word, er, acronym, kiddies:

MSTS!

Well Trainz is a great gae if you go to the roots. I had 2004 and it is a great game. I went on to 2006 because it made downloading for me easier, even though CMP Still sucks and has its bad days, it worked for downloading. Then TC came out.... and while oit isn;t worth the cash for it, the FEATURES have improved. It's not that TC is bad, just that it isn;t worth the price they want for it, and only haklf of it is avtually from auran. the rest os from the poepl at trainzland.com. While teh community and auran are going downhill with the exceptions of a few people (the opnly mod happen to like being Aj Fox) and my site with a few others are worth dealing with. PS sorry for my horrible spelling, but im so tired that i can't type right.....

Archived