LIRR Hiring

caroljob

Two years ago I applied and was accepted for a position at LIRR. At the time of hire I was unable to a accept the postion which was explained to Human Resources. I would like to know in the near future if I reapplied for a position will I be be overlooked or blacklisted? Please let me me know if there is anything that I can do to be reconsidered. PLEASE HELP!!

Two years ago I applied and was accepted for a position at LIRR. At the time of hire I was unable to a accept the postion which was explained to Human Resources. I would like to know in the near future if I reapplied for a position will I be be overlooked or blacklisted? Please let me me know if there is anything that I can do to be reconsidered. PLEASE HELP!!

I doubt that you would be blacklisted, but I'm sure you would have to start the process from scratch unless you have a hook to put your resume on the right desk.

You didn't say what position you're looking at, I know they aren't hiring conductors or engineers right now.

• 1 month later...

Call the HR person that called youu down and explain EVERYTHING all over again. TRUST ME

Archived