Doesn't response to my complaint against N93

FamousNYLover

I was wondering if something wrong with Long Island Bus customer service.

I sent e-mail regardding the incident I had with N93. They still doesn't reply. It already past 14 days.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Your e-mail has been received. You will receive a response as soon as

possible; however, some responses can take up to 15 business days.

Question Reference #090608-000104

---------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: N93 has failed to wait.

MTA Service: Long Island Bus

Category: Complaint

Date Created: 06/08/2009 02:59 PM

Last Updated: 06/08/2009 02:59 PM

Date/Time of Event: 06/08/2009 12:30 PM

Location of Event

N93 12:30 Nassau Hub Shuttle

Discussion Thread

Auto-Response - 06/08/2009 02:59 PM

Title: How do I get travel directions for all MTA Services?

Link: http://mta-nyc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/mta_nyc.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=681&p_created=1166638109

Title: How do I find travel information about Long Island Bus?

Link: http://mta-nyc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/mta_nyc.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=378&p_created=1045067675

Title: If I am a registered participant of another paratransit system, can I use Able-Ri

Link: http://mta-nyc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/mta_nyc.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=367&p_created=1044296913

Clicking on the above question(s), if any, will open up a new window with a response to the question. If you have reviewed the response(s) and your question has been answered, you may return to the MTA home page.

If this response did not address your e-mail, use the Send E-mail button.

You will receive a response as soon as possible; however, some responses can take up to 15 business days.

Customer (Yuki Endo) - 06/08/2009 02:59 PM

To whom it may concern:

I have come all the way to try N93 Nassau Hub Shuttle from Roosevelt Field Mall to Roosevelt Field Mall, however 12:30 bus did not wait for me to approach the front door because first it was display as NOT IN SERVICE/NEXT BUS PLEASE, then change immeidately to N93 Nassau Hub, then open door and closed immediately and left without me.

I was at correct bus lane and bus failed to realize waiting passenger because s/he was two minute behind schedule. I reported LIB supervisior and he told me I missed it, but I try to tell him I was at N93 bus stop at that time, 12:30 bus left.

I was upset 12:30 N93 has left me. Now, I am waiting for 15:10 bus because 12:30 bus has failed to wait for me.

Your concern citizen,

Long Island Bus treats their customers with utter disdain and their "customer service" department is nothing more than a place for the people working there to file their nails, because they sure aren't filing any complaints. They way they treat their customers is one of the main reasons why I drive a car today.

I will NEVER, EVER ride another Long Island Bus again and I feel sorry for those who rely on the service.

Archived