Recession hits North Brooklyn as 'Gutter Punks' take over Williamsburg and Greenpoint

Shortline Bus

That's the way it goes man, it's BS.

Who pays the most fees at banks etc.? The people who can least afford it.

Who pays the least fees? The people who can most afford it.

The poor, working, and middle classes (the REAL middle class, not the "upper middle" people that claim to be so middle class between sips of $5 cofee with an unsayable name) get nickel and dimed to death in this country to day.

The upper middle does just fine and the few, the very rich, just rake it in at everyone else's expense.

BS

At one time they used to be called "Bums" "Hobos"...now they use the term "homeless", they have all these coalition support groups for these people.

Last winter this guy who claimed to be "homeless" asked me for some money so he can buy a metrocard, I told him that he was dressed better then me, he then tells me that the clothes that he was wearing were donated by some catholic church, and he had on $150.00+ sneakers. :confused:

Reminds me of this guy who used to beg for change on the E train, OH PLEASE HELP ME I've been walking around all day and night with no food, please help and then this lady saw him and was like Hey I know you,you live in that big hosue down the block from me in Jamaica Estates and he quickly left and shes like, did you look at his feet? he said he was walking all day and night but the sandals and his feet were pretty clean HAAHHAHAHAA

there are alot of people who are not even homeless that beg for money.

At one time they used to be called "Bums" "Hobos"...now they use the term "homeless", they have all these coalition support groups for these people.

Last winter this guy who claimed to be "homeless" asked me for some money so he can buy a metrocard, I told him that he was dressed better then me, he then tells me that the clothes that he was wearing were donated by some catholic church, and he had on $150.00+ sneakers. :confused:

I remember in the '70's and '80's as a little boy, they were also called 'winos'(pardon spelling and someone correct me if needed) as well. Watch a old show like "All in the Family' The "Jefferson's "Sanford' "Good Times and more for that slang. If an actor say that slang on prime time tv now she/he would be hate mail and slammed by the politically correct press.

Archived