Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Railking/ MTH R160 R142 R143 Will these models ever come out?

Hey whats up man? Yeah the R142 are still in production supposedly but the R143/160 nah no way. Until i see it in a catalog no way. Maybe Lionel but that will cost at least $1,000. We'll see...

R142A's are due out at the end of this month. I have the 7 car set on order. Lionel, I heard is actually now stepping away from the subway area. MTH should try to get the (MTA) license back. I also heard MTH might take a break from the subway area as well. R143s/R160s would be a sweet looking model. They would probably be priced at what a regular premier set is today. $449.00 for a 4-car set, and $167.00 for a 2-car add on. An R143 (L) Set would be cool, and an R160 (M) set would be sweet. Im hoping for an R68 (Q) set, and a Redbird R-30 <(C)> Train Set..

Zachary

R142A's are due out at the end of this month. I have the 7 car set on order. Lionel, I heard is actually now stepping away from the subway area. MTH should try to get the (MTA) license back. I also heard MTH might take a break from the subway area as well. R143s/R160s would be a sweet looking model. They would probably be priced at what a regular premier set is today. $449.00 for a 4-car set, and $167.00 for a 2-car add on. An R143 (L) Set would be cool, and an R160 (M) set would be sweet. Im hoping for an R68 (Q) set, and a Redbird R-30 <(C)> Train Set..

Zachary

Very good news thanx I was hoping for posotive feedback this is good stuff thanx:tup::tup: