Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mot544

Mabstoa line supervisor openings

Would anyone know if there are any openings for this position? I took the test and passed. I am concerned that there is a hiring freeze and that I will be waiting a long time to here something

Would anyone know if there are any openings for this position? I took the test and passed. I am concerned that there is a hiring freeze and that I will be waiting a long time to here something

This should be in the NYC Transit Career Forum.

Chances are you will have to wait. In-house promotions comes first before those who took the open comp test. Plus, don't be too happy about being a line supervisor, the union for them sux and as a rookie you won't have a steady "trick" for several years. Like most new LS you'll be the vacation/holiday relief/system floater guy, which means today you may work days, tomorrow nights and your days off are constantly changing and jump around from depot to depot if necessary.