Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
lilbluefoxie

Anyone have an extra '72-'78 Subway Map for sale?

Im not sure where on the site to put it, but does anyone have an extra subway map from the Vignelli era (72-78) for sale? Ive had no luck on ebay with those. Ill pay about $22 maximum for one, Im honestly not sure if thats a fair price or are they worth more as collectibles, I dont recall paying a lot for the two 80s maps I have.

If anyone has an extra they are willing to sell, PM me. I can pay you via paypal.

Yeah, too bad it's not within his price range! B)

But I saw quite a few 70s era subway maps on eBay. Try changing your search, something like "NYC subway map" would help out a lot better.

Yeah, too bad it's not within his price range! B)

But I saw quite a few 70s era subway maps on eBay. Try changing your search, something like "NYC subway map" would help out a lot better.

Not sure how pricing goes with this stuff but my guess is that he's asking for like an xbox 360 for the price of a DVD player.

Not sure how pricing goes with this stuff but my guess is that he's asking for like an xbox 360 for the price of a DVD player.

It appears that way, I didnt realise they could go for around $100