Video shows chicks ground up alive at egg hatchery...

metsfan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, a boiling flame war on how to kill a chicken properly and with respect! And yummy isn't it but I am not willing to end up eating parts of a chicken's liver, heart or stomach, even chicken dung may be crammed in parts of it.

You should just stop eating then. You should see how other animals are slaughtered. Oh well. More meat for me! mmmm medium rare steaks.

Yeah, a boiling flame war on how to kill a chicken properly and with respect! And yummy isn't it but I am not willing to end up eating parts of a chicken's liver, heart or stomach, even chicken dung may be crammed in parts of it.

No worries I'm sure after the grinder gets through with em, someone sorts out the parts and separates them to make them dung-free.

Uhm how do we kill with respect btw?

You should just stop eating then. You should see how other animals are slaughtered. Oh well. More meat for me! mmmm medium rare steaks.

I'm eating LOTS of meat tonight...as we speak as a matter of fact...

-PUlled pork

-Chopped BBQ

-Chicken (AAH AAAH! ;))

-Beef brisket

...paid for by work of course cuz they've got me staying till after the sun sets yet again... B):mad:

I don't get it? What has parks dept. has to do with killing chickens?

Nothing...it's a joke...he could have been sniping pigeons with a BB gun while on duty, you never know....

You think anything is edible? Well eat some poison mushroom, a uncleaned poisonous snake, poison ivy as well as skunk meat on the side. You would want meal #13 on the devil's menu? I don't think so, ;)!

That's not what he said...but even plants scream when you rip them from the ground...

Well, you get more health problems then and enjoy these meat, the souls of the animals are going to haunt you!

Meat doesn't cause health problems...fats and oils do... That said, Do you seriously beleve dead animals will haunt? A few too many scary stories as a kid perhaps...

You think anything is edible? Well eat some poison mushroom, a uncleaned poisonous snake, poison ivy as well as skunk meat on the side. You would want meal #13 on the devil's menu? I don't think so, ;)!

I said that I will eat anything that IS edible not that EVERYthing is edible. That means that if I can eat it I will eat it, learn how to read things in their context. Also, you ever see the movie Highlander? In that movie, the chariters gained power by killing thier enemy. Thats what happens when you kill and eat animals, they make you stronger.

Hell with that, give me a knife and I'll chase down the cow and get my steak that way.

There is a restaurant I believe in Texas that does let you pick the cow you want and they slaughter it for you and cook it.

Well, you get more health problems then and enjoy these meat, the souls of the animals are going to haunt you!

Souls? What souls? They aren't even self-aware. They fail the mirror test that determines and measures their self-awareness.

I'm eating LOTS of meat tonight...as we speak as a matter of fact...

-PUlled pork

-Chopped BBQ

-Chicken (AAH AAAH! ;))

-Beef brisket

...paid for by work of course cuz they've got me staying till after the sun sets yet again... B):mad:

We need to go back to Dallas BBQ man. I'm in the mood for some steak. :cool:

There is a restaurant I believe in Texas that does let you pick the cow you want and they slaughter it for you and cook it.

Souls? What souls? They aren't even self-aware. They fail the mirror test that determines and measures their self-awareness.

Mmm, steak. And I must go to Texas.

You're a lost cause Kevin. I'm going to stop wasting my time on posting to your replies and as such I ask you to do the same to mine. Trying to talk to you about this is like trying to fit a Division B train into a Division A tunnel, it's impossible.

I liked to shoot their wings off and let them crash to the ground, then I would light them on fire.

Nice...that way they're already cooked! ;)

DO they let you watch? B)

Sounds good to me...sometime in October though...work has got me...

You're a lost cause Kevin. I'm going to stop wasting my time on posting to your replies and as such I ask you to do the same to mine. Trying to talk to you about this is like trying to fit a Division B train into a Division A tunnel, it's impossible.

Kevin, I just told you NOT to reply to my post, yet you went ahead and did anyways. Once more. Just stop replying to my posts.

Archived